Student Council Representative
This representative is elected by the students of the class. This representative
- Must attend Student Council meetings
- Discuss concerns of the class about any matters pertaining to school life
- Provide feedback to the class regarding information arising from Student Council meetings
Student Council Executives
This body is selected by class representatives so nominated by their respective classes at the first meeting of the Stu-dent’s Council. They include the following: President—Who sits on the Board of Management
Vice President Treasurer Secretary
Public Relations Officer Staff Advisor
Prefects are selected by the Dean of Discipline on the advice of the Staff, Homeroom Coordinators, Vice-Principal and Principal. Prefects are generally selected from grades 11, and Senior Prefects from grades 12 and 13.
Sub-prefects are selected by the Dean of Discipline on the advice of the Staff, Homeroom Coordinators, Vice-Principal and Principal. Sub-prefects are selected from grade 10.
Both Prefects and Sub-prefects duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monitoring the corridors and classrooms
- Supervising students and keeping order in the canteen, library, auditorium and other spaces on the campus
- Proctoring classes of Teachers in their absence, or as instruct-ed by the Dean of Discipline
Encourage and promote good discipline within the student body
Canteen duty Head Prefects
A Head Boy and Head Girl and their Deputies are selected from among the Prefect Body through an election process with only the Academic Staff.
The Head Boy and Head Girl are generally selected from grade 13, and the Deputy Head Boy and Deputy Head Girl from grade 12.